Buttons

Monday, July 25, 2011

About A Dose of Lovely


My name is Isabel. In December 2010 I married the love of my life, and my partner in crime, Johnny. 
A Dose of Lovely is all about my fashion finds, daily ramblings, and ongoing self-discovery. 
My goal is to create a place where others receive what I'm intending to give, and that is, a daily dose of lovely.

A little about me:

I'm a lover of bargains. I dedicate an entire month to my birthday. I love cookies & milk. I have an on the side romance with Tj Maxx & Ross. I think besides myself, my husband is the funniest person I know. I'd call my kindle one of my best friends. I rely on Diet Coke & Hot Cheetos during finals week....or any week. I want to work with adults with disabilities. I love the brain rotting activity we call "watching television". I'm in the middle of two incredible sisters. & I love sharing this blog with you. 


I just love hearing from you, 

If you have any questions, would like to make a guest appearance on A Dose of Lovely, or just want to say hi---e mail me at blogfashionic@gmail.com

1 comment:

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!