Hello all! Wow...it has been far too long since my last post [as many of you have kindly brought to my attention!]. Well, the good news is I am back & ready to get back to talking fashion & sharing tid bits of my days with all of you.
- Celebrating the thanksgiving holiday with family, loads of food, & tons of movies
- Finishing up school & the oh so dreaded finals
- Fueling an incredibly unhealthy addiction to One Tree Hill [I thank my lucky stars that this next season will be the last--no one wants the TV-coma version of me]
- Spending much needed time with my sisters
- Testing out new tasty recipes
& there's more...but let's be honest, bulleted lists of mundane tasks are far from what you are here to read.
I'm glad I took some time away from blogging for 2 reasons:
1. I needed to re-prioritize, I kind of forgot why I even liked blogging, or even if I liked blogging [I swear it gets the best of us]. What I realized? I love blogging. I love sharing my life, with so far a little over 200 of you, and hearing about what you think of it.
2. I realized, I'm tired of only blogging about clothes. "How could you get tired of clothes?! Who are you?! What are you?!" --Don't get me wrong, clothes are great. But still, I want to introduce another dimension, and that is real life. Now I get it, you're probably thinking "oh common...don't do that! blogs are my escape..don't go and make it all serious!" I'm going to continue with our fashion frenzy but I want to mix some substance! More on this later.
Jeans, Top: Ross // Boots: Target // Blazer: Thrifted
Until tomorrow! [really, I promise.]