Buttons

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just So Darn Cute: Take 4







Meet Hannah Utley

From: Irvine, CA
Favorite Place to shop: Nordstrom, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters
Engaged







Meet Annie Baird
From: Salt Lake City, Utah 
Favorite place to shop: Nordstrom, Anthropologie
Single


Sorry for the delay on stalking stranger posts! But here it is, and aren't you glad you waited?! No? You think I should stop making excuses & just post already? Okay...fine. 

I snagged both of these girls after my spanish class & they were total troopers about letting me take photos of them in front of tons of people....as it was passing period. PLUS they looked adorable while doing so! 

First outfit: I love black & brown together. I also love floral. Hannah threw together these two loves perfectly. The skinny belt around the cardigan only flatters her more in showing how teeny tiny she is!

Second outfit: I love the simplicity of this outfit. Those shoes are crazy cute & paired with skinny jeans & a slightly cropped top---so so right. I also loved her necklace, super simple, but still noticeable--don't get your hopes up though, she got it in hawaii.


Also, don't forget to click here to enter the giveaway for $25 e-credit to the Ande Mönster vintage clothing shop! 

2 comments:

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!