Buttons

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

About Me


I'm not going to lie...these little "about me" surveys make me a little uncomfortable...and they have ever since they were posted everywhere on myspace & I.M. profiles. But it's such an easy way to share with you guys a few tid bits about me---so I gave in. I gave in, and I'm happy I did. You know why? Because some of these questions made me think...made me dig into my past, my habits, and just who I am. I felt a little bit like good ol' julia in runaway bride, trying every type of egg to discover what SHE likes. I think sometimes it's beneficial to take inventory of our likes and dislikes [no matter how trivial they may seem], and when one of those questions is tough to answer, or too many of them resemble the same responses that one ex-boyfriend of yours would give, we can follow Julia's example & find ourselves. Because it's impossible to love yourself before you really know yourself.


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen...but by the amount of space I hog you'd think it's a king
C. Chore that you hate: Folding Laundry
D. Dogs: Love them...unless they are small & yappy.
E. Essential start to your day: Work out & Shower. Or cookies & milk --either one.
F. Favorite color: Hmm. I like anything that looks a little dirty...or musty..like mustard yellow, burnt orange, pea green.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold. But I honestly love both.
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: Hmm..I just sing. My husband plays the drums, piano, & guitar though so we're set.
J. Job title: Student/Procrastinator.
K. Kids: None...and most likely not for a while.
L. Live: Where I'd like to? Portland. Where I do? Utah.
M. Mother’s name: Evalyn
N. Nicknames: Izzy, Iz, Shiz, My husband calls me Darrel sometimes? Yeah..he's weird.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None! I've been very lucky. I'm probably jinxing myself though.
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers & People who either snap or make odd noises trying to get my attention rather than saying my name.
Q. Quote from a movie: Sorry to disappoint, But I can't remember movie quotations for the life of me...or movies as a whole for that matter. 
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: in the middle of two sisters!
U. Underwear: I don't even know what I'm supposed to say here...Underwear is...good?
V. Vegetable you hate: None...but I do hate rosemary.
W. What makes you run late: Myself...everyday...always.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hm.. for my foot once. I think that is all.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to bake, cupcakes, bread, cookies, mmm!
Z. Zoo animal: First zebras. Second Giraffes. Easy.


I'd love to learn more about you guys! Feel free to post this on your blogs [or in a comment] & link up so I can read them :)


Don't forget the Sarahndipities GIVEAWAY! 


Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the underwear question was a little weird...haha

    Thought I would jump on the wagon too!!

    http://www.petalineprints.com/2011/09/me-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about people like this although it does remind me of Myspace 5 years ago haha. I'll probably do one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Age: 26
    B. Bed size: Queen
    C. Chore that you hate: cleaning the bathroom and scooping the litter box!
    D. Dogs: I want a weiner dog and a goldendoodle so badly! I have a non-yippy chihuahua now who is very high maintenance
    E. Essential start to your day: pressing snooze
    F. Favorite color: lately it's been light pink and yellow
    G. Gold or Silver: Gold but I like silver too!
    H. Height: 5’7"
    I. Instruments you play: 0 ,but i love singing!
    J. Job title: nanny/animation software sales (ew)
    K. Kids: 0 right now but i can hardly wait to be a mommy.
    L. Live: Where I'd like to? The mountains. Where I do: California
    M. Mother’s name: Deborah
    N. Nicknames: Lib, Libster, Libbylicious
    O. Overnight hospital stays: none, KNOCK ON WOOD
    P. Pet peeves: annoying people, obnoxiously loud people, slow drivers and bad drivers
    Q. Quote from a movie: I can quote Beaches from start to finish!.
    R. Right or left handed: Right
    S. Siblings: none :( but i have 1 future step brother and 1 future step sister
    U. Underwear: yep!
    V. Vegetable you hate: None
    W. What makes you run late: when other people are late
    X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, neck, back (currently have a $200 check to write for the neck one!)
    Y. Yummy food that you make: brookies..brownie cookies.
    Z. Zoo animal: hard to choose...monkeys maybe? zebras? i love them all!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!