Buttons

Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's Share Secrets





It's been an eventful weekend. I even managed to score an invitation to the ER [that's the place to be these days, right?] after putting my finger in a hand immersion blender. I'm telling people I got into a knife fight though, much cooler. So here I am, my friends, drugged up and ready to tell all of my secrets--you better start askin now! 

These boots I'm wearing, were bought by my dad, for my mom, while they were dating. Aren't they incredible?! I can & most likely will, wear them with everything. You would too, right?


Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Uh, yes! Those boots are amazing. I'm always looking for vintage boots for fall and winter. :)

    And for someone who is drugged-up, you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite outfit/shoot of yours
    so far. Your Dad has excellent taste in boots!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are fab! I hope your ok that sounds awful I'm afraid of blenders!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!