Buttons

Monday, September 5, 2011

Mustard Yellow Shirt

Top, sweater: F21 // Shorts: Urban Outfitters // Belt: H&M // Shoes: Payless (BOGO!)

Almost died when I spotted this gem of a shirt at Forever 21 a couple weeks ago. Had to have it. I have a strange intrigue with mustard colored clothing items, I love the color. And there's something about pairing it with grey...it just works, ya know? 
 It has been a beautiful Labor Day weekend in Washington! It hit mid 80's yesterday (which is pretty rare for September) so I felt like wearing something light and airy... but threw on this striped sweater when/if it got chilly. My weekend was pretty relaxing, hung out with the fam and made some peach butter with my mom (it's delicious and going to be a wedding favor). I'm planning on posting the whole recipe on my personal blog after the wedding. Enjoy the rest of your long weekend everyone!

Carissa


PS: Don't miss out on our giveaway!!

4 comments:

  1. i love mustard!you look absolutely gorgeous!!
    kisses from prague and have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that shirt, it would look perfect in my closet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the construction and the color of that shirt
    never thought about mustard and gray, but love it now!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruffles, mustard, and that collar! Perfection in a shirt.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!