Buttons

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bright Red Pants


 Pants: Urban Outfitters, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Ross

Yesterday I went shopping with my sisters, husband, and dad! My dad was nice enough to spoil us like crazy! (Thanks dad!!) We sure didn't mind. We went to the outlets & I set out determined to find new work out clothes. (Coming soon: Work Out clothing make over!) I was fully equipped for shopping--hyped up on Diet Coke, wearing comfy shoes for walking (Simples at Ross for $16!), and armed with a mental list of the items I just had to have. Okay, maybe I didn't have to have them...but I sure wanted them. Shopping with two sisters on your side is so much more efficient, it was like shopping with four extra arms. Except more socially acceptable.
Speaking of socially acceptable, did I mention that this is/was my husband's t shirt? Love when those shrink!


P.S. I got a hot pretzel & nacho cheese...it seriously ROCKED my white trash taste buds!




Share your does of lovely: What's your favorite shopping snack?!


Don't forget the Chewlry GIVEAWAY! 

Isabel

6 comments:

  1. Got the earrings! Thank you thank you! I love them.
    -Eliesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant go wrong with some diet coke :) Those red pants are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love pretzels from the mall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately my shopping snack has been-- GOLDFISH the snack that smiles back :) diet coke is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shopping. I always have to stop at the cookie factory before leaving the mall. They have the best sugar cookies EVER!!! Love your outfit. I'm so snagging me a pair of red pants for Fall & Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i'm not on a diet (aka i always am haha) i would also get a pretzel with cheese..seriously, nothing really beats a pretzel with cheese! although tortilla chips, queso and bean dip are close ;)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!