Buttons

Friday, September 16, 2011

Just So Darn Cute: Take 1

Mitzi




Elizabeth



Hello my lovely readers, welcome to our newest feature! "Sorry I'm Stalking You but You're Just So Darn Cute." Aren't these girls justsodarnfreakingcute?! I have now evolved into a whole new world of pushing social boundaries by approaching absolute strangers and asking them if I can photograph them and let my readers admire their adorable sense of style. These girls were total sports about it--look at those beautiful smiles! 

What I loved most: 
Girl #1: The simplicity of the outfit allows the gold accessories to pop perfectly. That watch? Those sperrys? Give me a second to get over that cuteness. 

Girl #2: We all know I'm a sucker for the long skirts, and those gorgeous deep colors nearly put me over the edge, I love how she kept it simple with a solid v-neck & then accessorized with some big chunky earrings. 


Isabel



Don't forget the Sarahndipities GIVEAWAY! 

6 comments:

  1. I actually saw girl #2 on campus today and admired her outfit too! This feature looks like its gonna be a fun one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait to see more of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely check if they have blogs :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. I cant wait for next week's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name for this, haha. I also love the second girl's maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!