Buttons

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Lovely Cold





Top: Gifted/Thrifted // Pants: Ross // Boots: Thrifted // Earrings: Antique Shop

Our weekend has consisted of boxes of tissues, hot soups, and some good ol' modern family. I know. We're total party animals. Yesterday, we were kind of losing it after being inside for so many hours, so we decided to do a photo shoot & then we even wrote a song! [I might even present it to you guys tomorrow] It was a gorgeous day, that I enjoyed in the shade, as the sun kept making me sneeze. Super cute. You know...this stuffy red nosed, frantic sneezing, glazed watery eye look... It's gotta be in style somewhere right? Either way, I'm going to keep convincing myself it is until this subsides. 


Isabel 

10 comments:

  1. GREAT TOP! You're sick and you look as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new and improved blog set up. looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the little bubbles that show up " stalking strangers" and "hunt for treasure" haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit and I love your lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your pants!!
    kisses from prague and have a great day!!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit!! You look so lovely :) I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and I'm enjoying it. Love your look, esp those fab boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so good, you look beautiful! I love love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great even when your sick! Hope your cold passes soon & you start feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kind/color of lipstick are you wearing here? It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!