Buttons

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sisterly Love


Top: Target // Jeans: Nordstrom's Rack 

Crocheted Top: Thailand // Shoes: Old Navy // Jeans: Macys // Ring: Chewlry

 Ellie's Dress: Target



Sister Photo Shoot by Simple Flare Photos

My family and I had an end of summer BBQ at this beautiful park. I can't even express how lucky I am to have these two here with me in the same state! So far we've enjoyed SO much food, shopping, laughing & talking. The weather is cooling down...and it is officially perfect temperature. Autumn is coming quickly. I am so excited for:

1. Hot cups of cocoa 
2. Big comfy blankets
3. Blazers
4. Tights
5. Walking to class & crunching the fallen leaves! 

Share your dose of lovely: What are you most excited for this fall?

Isabel


Don't forget the Chewlry GIVEAWAY! 


5 comments:

  1. I love your family too!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list, I'm excited for all those things too! You ladies look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap. now i have to go to thailand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous blog! You ladies are lovely!

    @RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!