Buttons

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cupcake Coma




Lucky Boots: Macys // Jeans: Ross // Top: Tj Maxx

Yesterday, was my little sister's birthday. It was her very first birthday away at college & my older sister & I were determined to make it special. Since I was caught up in streamers, pizza, balloons, cupcakes, & candles, I was not able to post. But you should know it was worth it. She even said it was the best birthday she's ever had [more photos/videos to come]. I ate my heart out, which has resulted in a hopefully temporary cupcake coma. If I don't post tomorrow, you'll know what's happened...I just can't resist those sweet...yummy....delicious pieces of heaven! 

We gathered family & friends and we all shared what we love about Maggie. We did this in form of song, poem, or simply kind words. It was a hit! Johnny and I wrote her a song, it's about to hit the charts as #1. Okay, maybe I meant 1,000,000,000 but you can be the judge when I post it :) 

On a separate note, I'm crazy about this top. But I have a question for you guys. I love it, and I love how it fits, and the colors, and the pattern, and I especially love it with my high waisted jeans, but I am not sure about whether it works with skinny jeans & boots, what do you think? Is it a go? or a no go? 



Isabel

4 comments:

  1. I vote for "go". It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it would look best with high waisted jeans, for sure. it's cute though!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!