Buttons

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Denim Dress//Red belt


My husband thought a photo on the hydrant would be cool since it would match with the belt...I think he just wanted to watch me struggle with my terrible balance. 


Shoes: Nordstrom's Rack // Dress: Ross // Belt: TJ Maxx


These Enzo Angiolini wedges are fantastic. They work with practically any summer outfit, and help give me a few more well-needed inches. I also love owning plain dresses like this that can be dressed up or down; items like this really help stretch a wardrobe without costing. It's near 100 degrees here lately and I'm not so good with the heat--dresses are a perfect solution in weather like this, airy, light, and comfy. In fact....with that description it seems that dresses are the perfect solution to anything. 


Share your dose of lovely: What's your favorite way to spice up a basic?   

5 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! You look adorable! I have terrible balance too, when I did the wii fit it said I had the balance of a 65 year old haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress. The zipper details are great!

    http://crinsty4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shoes!you have a lovely blog and im following u now
    kisses from prague and have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so into this fire hydrant photo. And, your red belt.

    Monica @ Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful izzy! I like that you weren't afraid to put the belt over the zipper in the front it's so cute! and john- good work with the photo, you're a natural

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!