Buttons

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ready for Fall fashion

Blazer: H&M // Top,shoes,necklace: F21 // Jeans: Nordstrom Rack

I live for Fall fashion so I am ready for it to be that time of year again! Boyfriend blazers scream Fall to me, but because I didn't want to fully commit to that theme I paired it with a summery dress and nude heels. I don't know about you guys, but I am ready for Summer to be over. Bring on the fall scarves, boots, and cardigans... And of course with fall comes my wedding in November! It's going to be a good season. 

11 comments:

  1. love that outfit! i am a sucker for pink and white together! my bridesmaid dresses will be pink and they'll have nude shoes..whatever dress and shoes they can find, just have to be light pink and nude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very beautiful dear!!kisses from prague and have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet outfit. I like the detailing on the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you stinkin' adorable or what?! Yes! The lace to the blush blazer to your cute bangs... totally loving this look!

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, I love love your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress & how you have styled it! I'm ready for Fall too. I can't wait to throw on my boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. popping over from ask the duplex
    i am with you
    so over summer and can't wait for fall fashion
    congrats on the upcoming nuptials
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! The colour of your blazer is gorgeous. :)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress and that blazer together are just so lovely. You're so stylish!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!