Buttons

Friday, August 5, 2011

Polka Dot Blazer

Blazer: Flea Market // Shirt: H&M // Shorts: Nordstrom Rack // Shoes: Flea Market

When I first spotted this blazer at the Fremont Flea Market I fell in love with it! But then I questioned if I could pull it off... it's a pretty loud pattern. However the fact that nobody else would have it convinced me to buy it. I still haven't worn it out in public though, I have a feeling people just wouldnt get it.

What do you guys think...Is this blazer a little too crazy for me?

Carissa

9 comments:

  1. send everything your wearing my way please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer looks awesome - the crazy print is balanced out by the classic cut and great fit! You look fab! I also LOOOVE thep laid sticking out of these booties - a thrifted steal vs. the pricier Steve Madden version! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Yeah those booties were $12! Had to get them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never. This blazer is sublime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually don't think that pattern is as loud as you think it is. I for one love that blazer and would be wearing it EVERYWHERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that blazer!! I would wear it all the time if the weather permitted

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You nailed this outfit! The blazer looks great with the denim shorts..wear it and then wear it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!