Buttons

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rompers

Romper, Top, Belt, and Bag: F21 // Jellies: Fred Meyer

Let me start off by saying that I found these jellies for $3! I haven't had them since I was little and they really are the best. Now on to the romper: It was a little tough for me to buy my first one. I was scared that A) I don't have the right body for it and B) I would look like I'm wearing my neices overalls. But here's the thing - I have to be very selective with rompers. Some of them make my rear look like its a foot long and we can all agree that's not attractive. Once you find the one that fits right then you have to buy it!

Share your Dose of Lovely: What are your thoughts on rompers?

3 comments:

  1. I think rompers are cute but my fiance hhhates them! he would move out if he caught me in one ;) he also hates bangs but i want them so badly! you are lucky, you look fab with bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jellies, they are a classic :) I wore a romper today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the jellies especially with the super cute outfit. I don't wear rompers, but I think they look cute.

    I'm now following your blog and would love you to stop by sometime and say hello...

    chandra
    http://astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!