Buttons

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

How to Follow a Blog


Okay you all, I have been extremely hesitant in posting something like this, as to not seem desperate, but in the past 2 days I have had over 10 people ask me how to "follow" this blog (or any blog for that matter!).

My mom was one of the main spokesman for all of those out there who cannot figure out how to "follow" and you know what?! I'm don't blame them--it isn't very simple to figure out. 
This is incredibly ironic though, considering that all of my life, my mother has been incessantly reminding me not to be a follower and to be a leader....hmmm....there's a first for everything, right?

So here you all go

1. If you already have one of the following accounts (if you don't, see the options below), click the button on the right column of our blog that says "join this site"
Optional Accounts:   
    * Google
     * Twitter
   * Yahoo
* AIM
   * Netlog
     * OpenID
2. From there you will login into your chosen account, and you will be logged as a follower!
3. If you prefer, you can now log into blogspot.com via your account and view a consolidated list of all of the blogs you follow [WARNING: this can be extremely addicting]

If you do not have any of these accounts you can:
1. Register to any of the above--from my experience gmail is the best e mail service I have ever used & I have tried far too many.
OR
2. Subscribe to the blog by e-mail, in the upper right there is an option for this & you can subscribe by whichever e mail service you do have.



So there you go! I hope this helps.
& remember...
Be a leader, not a follower...except in the blogosphere. 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I shared this on my FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I shared it on my Fb page too. I'm just following what everyone else is doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined your blog and your pieces are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!