Buttons

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feeling Nautical

Sweater: Thrifted // Shorts: Hand-me-down // Belt: H&M // Shoes: Forever 21

Ahoy there! Whenever I put on blue and white stripes I think nautical. I found this awesome, oversized (probably a man's) sweater at a thrift store nearby. It was a turtle neck sweater when I bought it but I wasn't feeling that... so I decided to cut it off and make it a crew neck. I paired it with bright pink shorts that I got as a hand-me-down from my sister when I was in junior high. I love the contrast between the two pieces. This outfit makes me feel a little bit like DJ Tanner but I love it nonetheless.


Carissa


P.S. if you'd like more lovely, check us out today on

3 comments:

  1. New to your blog and I'm loving it! Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are killer! I love you blog, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!