Buttons

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Masculine + Feminine

Dress: JCPenney // Sweater: F21 // Shoes: Baker's // Bow: Had since Kingergarten!

I love to mix masculine pieces with feminine ones. Whether it's with a boyfriend blazer and heels, leather with floral, or this combination with these militaryish combat boot heels and a pretty dress. By doing this I think it provides a nice balance. And I kid you not when I say I've had that hair bow since kindergarten. I bought it to go with my school uniform and I still love to wear it!

Share Your Dose of Lovely: How do you mix masculine with feminine?

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this outfit. It's so much fun to pair pieces that don't seem to go together--but then they work!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!