Buttons

Friday, August 12, 2011

What Carissa is Loving: Wedding Edition!

Before I gush on gorgeous wedding stuff, you all must know that I am OBSESSED with all things wedding. I am knee deep in planning my own (85 days to go!) so I am constantly researching and shopping. So here are a couple things I love..


I posted this on my blog the other day because I was so excited that I picked out a garter! (If you've ever planned a wedding then you know how the littlest things you accomplish can be a weight off your shoulders...or is it just me?) I found this gorgeous garter and had to have it! I bought it from RomanticRona on etsy. 

I saw this Vera Wang from the White collection at David's Bridal in a magazine and swooned a bit. Though my girls aren't wearing dresses like this or for that price, I still think it's amazing!

Saw this wedding nail look on one of my favorite blogs ever, A Beautiful Mess. She painted her own nails on her wedding day and I think they're adorable. I love the glitter ring finger nail!

5 comments:

  1. This makes me want to get married again! Minus all the crazyness of planning. When I got my nails done for my wedding, the lady found out I'm getting married and put a heart on my ring finger. It was sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful garter EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nails idea! And that such a pretty garder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the wedding finger polish being different! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been painting my ring finger with a coat of glitter too lately and 2 times now i've been accused to painting it just so i would draw more attention to my engagement ring! definitely not, i just think its a cute trend!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!