Buttons

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Garage Sale Goodies!

Jacket, bag: garage sale // Shorts: Urban Outfitters // Shirt: F21 // Shoes: Fremont market

My sister and I discovered a massive garage sale a couple weekends ago and found the coolest stuff. For instance, this red wool coat ($4) and this vintage bag ($2). It's a little too warm this week to wear the coat but when fall rolls around it will be perfect! I've been wearing this bag almost everyday and have gotten several compliments on it already. I die for the vintage rose pattern.

From the same garage sale I got this cute retro apron (for when I'm a Mrs. and start cooking for my Mr!) and a pretty scarf...


I strongly advise visiting some garage sales in your area this weekend! Until next time...

Carissa

5 comments:

  1. ahh, the apron is amazing! i used to collect vintage aprons (even though i do not cook! only bake occasionally)and have few similar to yours. i love it!

    Libby on the Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finds are awesome! I'm so jealous, There are no quality garage sales around here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so much like Lauren Ambrose in that last picture! Great finds! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt with the stripes and x's is so great! (the one you're wearing with the scarf) where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige- when you look closely it actually has little forks and knives! I love that shirt haha. I got it from forever 21 a few months ago but I saw it there last time i went last week so maybe you can find it?!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!