Buttons

Friday, August 12, 2011

Coral Rose Earrings

 I have only had these Coral Rose Earrings for one week, but I have managed to wear them three times already!
 I am a sucker for coral anything and these provide a way for me to add a bit of it to any outfit!
I bought these at AnneMarie's Etsy shop which you can find here


AnneMarie grew up in the SLC area and graduated from UVU in Elementary Education. She is just starting her fourth year teaching third grade (I don't know about you guys, by my third grade teacher was my all time favorite!). During her free time, she loves to hang out with her family, play tennis, read, and do just about anything outdoors. During summer breaks she found herself getting bored and needing something to do. It turns out, putting her creative mind to work was the perfect solution! She started this shop summer of 2009.She first started doing custom party decorations and then recently, this year has begun making jewelry. She plans to continue adding more to her shop. Thank goodness! 







 First top: thirfed // Second top: Forever 21 // Belt: thrifted // Jeans: thrifted // Sperrys: Ross // Earrings: this shop

I hope you guys enjoy AnneMarie's creations as much as I have. If you do decide to purchase something make sure to add the Discount Code:THANKS20 to get 20% off! Seriously, you can't beat those prices. 


Enjoy the weekend!

Isabel


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!