Buttons

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Denim + Lace

Top: Wal-Mart // Skirt and shoes: F21 // Necklace: Vintage

I love the combination of denim and lace! I needed this scalloped edge skirt the first time I saw it at the store, I originially bought it for my engagement photos back in April and I still love wearing it. It's so easy to dress it up and down too. Okay so my necklace - I'm not a huge butterfly fan, but this is probably the only way I'd wear them (nearly hidden with surrounding silver). Plus it's vintage! Another reason to love it. 

Share your dose of lovely: What's your take on denim and lace?

9 comments:

  1. I really like this combination of denim and lace. That skirt is so lovely! Also, I just have to say this - your engagement ring is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all. That necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite combination! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore a denim shirt today, too, although I did not mix it with lace. Your look is the perfect combo of rugged and sweet. Sublime.

    www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. I love that skirt. You look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this combination. My latest obsession is taking my dressier pieces and making them casual. This is such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got a lace top soo similar to that for our engagement pics next month annnnd our engagement rings look similar! except i only have one circle and you have 3 :) beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!