Buttons

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer Floral Skirt




 Shirt: Thrifted, Necklace: Gifted, Skirt/Shoes: Nordstrom's Rack

Classes are officially in session...and let me tell you, I'm a little overwhelmed with what's in store for me this semester. We've had family in town for the past week and it has been a blast!  The highlight was easily tubing down the provo river. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard, I swear, there is no way to look "cool" when plopped on a somewhat deflated tube and frantically wailing your arms to attempt to steer. It was hilarious. If I can manage to squeeze in moments like those into my schedule this semester I should be able to manage just fine...


Any last minute summer plans in the making??


Isabel

7 comments:

  1. i love that skirt! and I am wearing a turquoise necklace today too so I clearly love your necklace as well :) and a few of my friends and I went up to Yosemite for a weekend and went tubing every day. lesson learned? oars next year! it was ridiculous trying to steer our way around a moving river!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is great! I am planning on camping one more time before it starts to get too cold. Wish I could have floated down a river this summer.

    http://crinsty4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and you my dear are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skirt! I am trying to find a great floral skirt, but I can't seem to find anything that isn't juvenile or obnoxious. This one is beautiful!

    www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOUR NECKLACE!! AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous little skirt! No big plans here other than maybe a trip somewhere this weekend. Nothing is finalized yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok iz you seriously are so adorable!!! ps I'm borrowing that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing what you have to say, and we will make sure to respond to questions, so be sure to check back!